The productive heart of Centrotenica known as “Hangar 21” occupies most of its surface area.
The study conducted by the Design Dept. takes form and substance here, where every product is prepared for client delivery.
Hangar 21 has a CNC milling machine with a 2000 x 3000 work surface and an assembly line, and relies on a skilled workforce to assemble, finish, accessorize, measure and package each product for sale.
Although the lion’s share of productive work is dedicated to slip tables, expanders, and fixtures, that’s not all:
- Slip tables (RT, KRT, VST, EST)
- Expanders and guided expanders
- Cubes and prisms
- Interface plates (between vibrating system and fixture / expander)
- Fixture (automotive, resonance, triaxial)
- Thermal barriers
- Refurbishing for AVCO shock machines
- Lo.F.Hi.S. seismic tables
- Special machines
- Prototypes for the R&D Department
We guarantee routine and extraordinary maintenance service for all the material we produce and sell in Italy and abroad.