Vibration test products
Centrotecnica vaunts an extraordinary range of products that are both varied and unique. They are ordered and delivered all over the world. Finding a test laboratory in any part of the world that owns an expander or a slip table we produce is far from unusual.
In a nutshell, we sell:
- Slip tables: for vibration tests on horizontal axes connected to shakers or in climatic chambers
- RT: these slip tables slide over bearings
- KRT: the RT variant with a modular table
- VST: guided by balancing oil pressure and vacuum force
- EST: simplified RT for low frequency tests with lightweight samples
- Head expanders: amplify the positioning surface area of the sample(s) to be tested.
- Guided head expanders: with guidance systems to manage particularly heavy or poorly balanced samples
- Fixtures: interface accessories between the shaker machine and the sample
- Automotive: for the more serious types of stress, often studied to test as many samples as possible at the same time
- Resonance type: to amplify stress
- Tri-axial: to test three axes at the same time
- Cubes and prisms: for testing on more than one axis and/or samples with minimum changes in set-up
- Interface plates: to adapt fixtures and expanders to shaker or slip table hole pattern
- Instant Clamp: an evolved patented system for the instant fastening between fixtures/expanders and shakers/slip tables
- Thermal barriers: for the thermal insulation of climate chambers mounted on shakers or slip tables
- Upgrade for AVCO shock machines: higher performance and reliability for all models.
- Lo.F.Hi.S. seismic tables: for the reproduction of the stress typical of a seismic event
- Special machines: continuously updated through R&D Dept. activities
- Various accessories to simplify the testing house activities